Creating a World

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Catarina Andrade's first post


Life after the mobile phone

How did people live before mobile phones?
How did they send an urgent message?
What did teeenagers do without SMSs?
How could parents control their kids?
Did everybody have coins for the telephine booth?
Could we survive without talking to our friends?
But...
Do you think it's better now?
Now
  • every message is urgent.
  • Teenagers have their fingers stuck to those small keys.
  • If we don't have money in our mobile SIM card, we don't know what to do.

We are losing the capacity of talking to people face to face .

Maybe that is an addiction, but the mobile is really perfect to chat!

7 Comments:

  • At October 06, 2006 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi catarina!!!

    I agree with you...

    unhappily this is a reality...i'm not addicted to my mobile phone...but i know some peole that are...and put me nervous...because i wanna talk with they...and i can't because mobile phone are in first position...

    i agree totally with you...

    stay fine...
    kisses*****

     
  • At October 07, 2006 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I think Catarina is right...the mobile addiction already cacth me, I can't communicate face to face very well and my communications is every day worst...
    well, someday something else come to substitute the cell phone, and the cell phone addiction will end, we have to wait

     
  • At October 09, 2006 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, not very much, me no understand nothing english but catarina very smart very very nice and porto too LOLOL

     
  • At October 11, 2006 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I’ am a student of 11.ºB and I like this work is very interesting talk about this kind of problems. I use the mobile phone but only when is necessary, but some people use the mobile phone every minute and this is not very god.

     
  • At October 12, 2006 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Parabéns Catarina pelo teu primeiro Blog.

    Um beijo.
    Sandra Carvalho

     
  • At October 13, 2006 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Catarina
    Hello from Italy and congratulations on your blog.
    I agree with you. Mobile phones have taken the humanity out of communication.
    Your English is good. Maybe someone in your family encourages you to speak English.

     
  • At October 20, 2006 2:22 PM, Blogger M.P. said…

    I'm glad Catarina is such a popular young lady! Nice to have all these people visiting us! I'll upgrade this space soon... Great weekend! :)**

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer