Creating a World

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cátia Wang wanted this to be posted!

" If one day you feel like cryn', call me. I don't promise I will make you laugh, but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid to call me. I don't promise to ask you to stop but I can ran away with you.
If one day you don't want to listen to anyone, call me. I promise to be there for you but also promise to be quiet.
But ...
If one day you call me and there is no answer, come out to see me.
Perhaps I need you"

(I don't know if Cátia wrote this herself. Perhaps not. But even so... I just did what she asked me to!
-The English teacher-)

4 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very good text indeed.If it was Catia to write it,she has strong feelings about poetry.If it wasn't her,congratulations for the type of texts she likes to share with us.
    This blog is very good.It seems 11ºA has got another challenge to win...lol

    cya*

    ***YOU KNOW WHO***

     
  • At October 24, 2006 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is simply an astonishing text! Loved it!

     
  • At October 25, 2006 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it
    I think the real friend is describe in the text...
    congratulations :D

     
  • At November 11, 2006 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer