Creating a World

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ana Sofia/Anuskas and Friendship


Friends are forever
Friends, what to say about them?
They are amazing, they are always there right by your side…
My friends are all for me… they are my life…
If some of them die I will be dead myself, but if they all, die I’ll fall apart!!! I wouldn’t be able to bear it if such a thing happened!!!
Sometimes, when I’m looking for them, I see that they have the notion that they are necessary and indispensable in my life…
Friendship is such a noble feeling… It doesn’t have colour, sex or age…
Friendship is loyalty, confidence and love and I have all this in my friendships, so I’m the luckiest girl in the universe…
This is for all the friends I made last year… they are my best friends. I will never forget you… You are in my mind, in my heart, in my life ever and forever…
I love you, 9ºC (05/06)

7 Comments:

  • At November 11, 2006 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are horrible!!!You made me cry!!But that is true!!!I have to agree with that!!!Frinds are the best thing in the world!And last year I made a lot of good ones!Friends who'll be allways and forever in my heart!!And this year I expect to make some new!

     
  • At November 11, 2006 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my god I don't have words to describe the friends that you are...
    you are
    *beautiful
    *only
    *special
    *irreplaceable
    you are the best friends that a person can ask...
    I love you of the bottom of my heart...
    I am missing your a lot

    I love you forever 9ºC

     
  • At November 12, 2006 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Friendship is such a beautiful thing! And so is this nice text!

     
  • At November 12, 2006 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful...
    Last year I made the best friend I ever had and I miss you so much...
    9ºC FOREVER...

     
  • At November 16, 2006 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your text is amazing...
    I adore...
    always in my heart girl...

    *cya*

     
  • At November 29, 2006 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your text it's beautiful...
    I see that you really love your friends... and that it's good...
    kiss I love ya...

     
  • At November 30, 2006 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey

    anuskas...

    i agree with you when you said that friend is the best thing of our life!!!

    but for me...9ºB is to precious...
    i leave a mesage for the people that i love...(from 9ºB)

    you are the best frinds of my life...

    love you...



    kisses for you...



    (and the best classe of the pires was 9ºb, of the year 2005/2006)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer