Creating a World

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Joana Raquel's dream (text handed in as homework on onomatopoeics and interjections)

Yesterday I woke up in a very bad mood (Grrrrrrrr) because I had a very strange dream. Well, now I’m going to tell you about my unbelievable dream.
I was sleeping (zzzzzzzz) and suddenly I woke up because my stomach wanted me to eat something. I went to the kitchen and I saw chocolate cookies with green beans, yummy yummy!! I ate not one, not two but ten boxes of those cookies. After that my door rang and I thought who that could be at that time. I opened the door and I saw the pizza boy. I said:
-Yes! Pizza!
I ate the pizza and bah! It was horrible.
I looked at the time: it was 4:00 a.m. “Oh my God! It’s so late to go to school.” When I arrived at school the only word I said was “cool!” All my teachers were on strike. My best friend told me that they had refused to give us classes and I said:
- Oh, I wonder. Could this be possible?
Suddenly all the people at school came to me begging me to teach them. And… at that same instant I said:
- Are you crazy?! I don’t think so!
But as soon as I finished saying that, all the students picked rocks from the ground and…thank goodness! I woke up!

Joana Raquel

6 Comments:

  • At November 12, 2006 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice work, very creative!

     
  • At November 15, 2006 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love it .your dream is realy stange and you work very well ,go on.....

     
  • At November 16, 2006 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your text... amazing...
    you are always in my heart...

    kiss

     
  • At November 18, 2006 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems this blog is getting too creative.My class will need to be aware.
    Very good text indeed Joana, congratulations (it may have been done with some help by your cousin...lol,I'm joking)

    cya*

    ***LP***

     
  • At November 28, 2006 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a dream!!!!It´s really strange, but it´s your so...We can expect everithing!!!i'm joking!!!
    Kiss girl be happy

     
  • At November 30, 2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohhh

    i love the text...

    JO has a imagination...very versatile...

    my piggy...is brilliant...

    i love you...

    kisses for you..

    bye*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer